DBZ Soul Ascension | RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Soul Ascension | RPG

DBZ RPG Forum - Looking for people who enjoy roleplaying Dragonball Z in a play by post setting.

Mike likes boys...

4 posters

Site Errors

Pan
    Pan
    Admin

Character Sheet
    Level: 4
    Experience:
    Site Errors Left_bar_bleue420/500Site Errors Empty_bar_bleue  (420/500)

Site Errors Empty Site Errors

Post by Pan Wed Apr 20 2016, 15:04

Hey everyone, with this being a new site (and changes being made since some thing were posted) there are dozens of site errors.

To help me fix this I'm employing all of you. Find a mistake (something on one page says one thing, but on another page says another), grammar error, or really confusing sentence in need of restructure post the link(s) in here and point them out to me.

Do this and I'll give you 20 xp for each thing you find.
    Prince Kai
    Novice

Character Sheet
    Level: 7
    Experience:
    Site Errors Left_bar_bleue1010/1100Site Errors Empty_bar_bleue  (1010/1100)

Site Errors Empty Re: Site Errors

Post by Prince Kai Sat Apr 23 2016, 03:41

On Buus and Pans join forum, it says you have 200 ap to distribute, but add up to 450 with starting stats; on the sticky forum it says you get 250. Anyone reading Pan or Buus join post would be confused.
    Pan
    Pan
    Admin

Character Sheet
    Experience:

Post by Pan Mon Apr 25 2016, 10:41

fixed

BTW If you find [BROKEN LINKS] post in here so that i can go and link them. site is almost done.
    Vaine Vallely
    Vaine Vallely
    Novice

Character Sheet
    Level: 1
    Experience:
    Site Errors Left_bar_bleue60/150Site Errors Empty_bar_bleue  (60/150)

Post by Vaine Vallely Sun May 01 2016, 03:38

Alright so one thing I've seen already is in the Game Info it says that PUR is 15% of your power level but then in the races post it says differently such as Half-Saiyans PUR is 8% instead of 5% or Earthlings is 10% instead of 5%. Don't know if this is a mistake or if maybe I'm just missing something.

Also a few things I would recommend adding:
    -Faceclaim section for people that make custom characters
    -An active roster of who plays what races and characters
    -A basic synopsis/plot for the basis of the game this way prospective players can get a gauge as to what is actually happening on the site
    -Roleplay rules and guidelines section
    -FAQs section to answer basic questions about the site
    -A newbie guide to make it easier for prospective players to create a character, learn the rules/plot, and get started
    -Looking for players section to help people find others to roleplay with whether it be through plotters or just essentially a wanted thread

I'd be more then willing to help out with a few of these things if need be. I've been an admin on a few other sites before and helped create one or two way back when a few years ago. I think overall you guys have done an excellent job of getting the initial setup for the game down especially working out the combat so thoroughly. I think the site just needs a few aesthetic and housekeeping things to make it easier to attract/keep players while making it easier for you guys as the staff to monitor, track, and take of things.
    Pan
    Pan
    Admin

Character Sheet
    Experience:

Post by Pan Mon May 02 2016, 12:56

Awesome. Yeah i would love to have people help out. I've been trying to get things up that people are actually in need of (like earth items since pretty much everyone is there haha)

We have the roleplaying guide that outlines the rules for rping
    Also, Aya has been working on a character development guide which i think kind of covers most of what i think you want in an newbie guide.

There is a recruitment forum for trying to get others involved in your rps, or joining in theirs. 

We are still ironing out some of the details as to the site plot (if your interested in helping with that, we would love to have the beta players influence that...i feel it's your right for being here that you get to set the foundation of the site story) (currently this is my notes on the galactic history/standings)

We can get a roster up by the end of the week, and i'll let the admin work on the rules for the site

Thanks for pointing that out! I actually logged in today and was like what to do haha Razz

Oh one more thing. We might be changing how Power Level and PUR works, so that might go away entirely. We are trying to make mechanics match the show to a T, which is hard to do with it's ever changing contradictions, but we are pushing through it haha. Any ideas on a racial bonus to replace an added PUR would be welcomed.
    Gohan
    Gohan
    Novice

Character Sheet
    Level: 1
    Experience:
    Site Errors Left_bar_bleue0/0Site Errors Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Gohan Mon May 23 2016, 16:24

General: How to Play the Game
    4 Broken Links, speaking of how to play the game, i think general and game info should be combined since in general there is only how to play the game, and how to play the game is basically some game info...that sentence felt like it went in a circle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 09:24