DBZ Soul Ascension | RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Soul Ascension | RPG

DBZ RPG Forum - Looking for people who enjoy roleplaying Dragonball Z in a play by post setting.

Mike likes boys...

2 posters

Gohan

Gohan
    Gohan
    Novice

Character Sheet
    Level: 1
    Experience:
    Gohan Left_bar_bleue0/0Gohan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Gohan Empty Gohan

Post by Gohan Thu May 05 2016, 23:17

Character Name: Gohan

Starting Location: Earth

Race: Gohan is a half-saiyan?

Attributes:

You start with 50 as a base for each attribute and have 200 attribute points (AP) you may distribute among them.
    Strength: 100
    Ki: 50
    Agility: 200
    Endurance: 100

You start with 50 technique points (TP). What abilities will you start with?
    Drunken Fist
    How did you find this site?
    Searching manga rpg roleplay forums on forumotion
    Were you referred to this site, if so, who referred you?]
    no, I'm forever alone
    Roleplay Sample (250 words):

Gohan didn’t want to do this, he likes to sit back, watch and study the others while they are training. Unfortunately, he knows he has to not only study hard, but train hard as well, to utilize the potential he has to the fullest, and most importantly, to protect those that are in need of his help, and those who he wants to protect no matter of their will.

“Protecting the earth is a hard task, and not many has the will nor the power to do it,” some might say, but Gohan is unsure himself if he has enough power to at least assist in protecting what he needs. He is in need of more, and harder training, coming with that, he needs time, to grow like his father, Goku, to unleash his potential, where he can trust in himself, and everyone else trust in him as well, that he can protect those that he relies on.

The Kamehameha wave would be a great ability to master for Gohan after seeing the power of it from his father, but that is also a long way to go, so to speak, it goes back to the original point and goal, that he needs time and more training in order to get what he wants.

He didn't have a clue how strong he would be after long periods of training, he wants to be able to use the Kamehameha wave like his father, he wants to transform into a superior form, although he wants to see it for himself when the time comes.
    WC: 261

~I am sorry, this is horrible, it might be because I am writing this at 11 PM, oh well, got it over with anyways Smile

Last edited by Minecracked on Fri May 06 2016, 15:51; edited 5 times in total
    Pan
    Pan
    Admin

Character Sheet
    Level: 4
    Experience:
    Gohan Left_bar_bleue420/500Gohan Empty_bar_bleue  (420/500)

Gohan Empty Re: Gohan

Post by Pan Fri May 06 2016, 13:09

ah so i caught the mistake on our forum and fixed it. sorry about that. 

Your total Attributes should equal 450. So redistribute them. 

Your writing could use some work, but we will help you with that. For now, I would say focus on not saying Gohan every time. Use pronouns like he. It also seemed you were writing as if you were the announcer for the show. Keep it in third person and past tense. Your first sentence is a run on. Here is a revision to show more of what we are looking for.

Gohan didn't want to do this, he likes to sit back, watch and study the others while they are training. Unfortunately, he knows he has to not only study hard, but train hard to utilize his potential to the fullest, in order to protect those in need of his help. 

Make the changes to your attributes and touch up the sample rp a bit while we generate a character sheet for you.
    Gohan
    Gohan
    Novice

Character Sheet
    Level: 1
    Experience:
    Gohan Left_bar_bleue0/0Gohan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Gohan Fri May 06 2016, 15:50

Fixed. Hopefully.

Also, I have noticed some broken links in some of the pages, ones i found are How to Play the game, and Join Forum.
    Alliance Information as well
    Pan
    Pan
    Admin

Character Sheet
    Level: 4
    Experience:
    Gohan Left_bar_bleue420/500Gohan Empty_bar_bleue  (420/500)

Post by Pan Sun May 08 2016, 15:13

Approved. I'll get your character Sheet set up. If you have any questions on how to play, don't be afraid to ask.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 07:42